- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2/3 cup chopped mango
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 4 teaspoons minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Stir the olive oil, garlic, basil, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl. Put the tilapia fillets in a resealable plastic bag; pour the olive oil mixture over the fillets and seal the bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Make the salsa by stirring the mango, lime juice, orange juice, jalapeno pepper, red onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, parsley, and black pepper together in a bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the tilapia from the marinade, shaking off any excess oil, and wrap each fillet in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Cook the tilapia on the preheated grill until the flesh easily with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Spoon the salsa over the tilapia to serve.